Theory and Practice Optimally Dovetailed:
Hands-On Courses of Study at CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER.
As a company in the construction sector with a long-standing tradition and exciting projects, we are always looking for good employees to strengthen our team. In this connection we prefer promote our own young talent, because we consider training to be an important investment in the future and a guarantee for our consistently high level of performance.
That's why, in cooperation with our partner, the Technical University of Central Hesse, we offer a dual study program - the so-called "Study Plus". This specifically means that you complete a fully-fledged course of studies at a technical university, while gaining on-the-job experience at the same time. Academic teaching and practical experience are closely dovetailed, allowing you to quickly assume responsibility and become involved in business processes.
We fundamentally offer two courses of study under the dual "Study Plus" system:
- Civil engineering (B.Eng.)
Specialist field: technical building systems or
Specialist field: construction management, construction and infrastructure
- Business administration (B.A.)
Specialist field: SME management
You will undergo a 7-semester course of study and obtain an internationally recognized Bachelor's degree. You will also have a study agreement with CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER in your pocket and will undertake the practical phases of the dual study program at our company.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! You will find further information on the application process on our Job portal.
Why Undertake a Dual Study Program at CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER?
- Practically-oriented training through the optimum combination of study and hands-on experience at the company
- Successful learning through intensive study in small groups and direct communication between students, professors, lecturers and qualified mentors
- Integration into the company and business processes
- Facilitates the start of your career and offers excellent career prospects
- Financial independence thanks to a monthly salary during the whole of the study period
- Enhancement of social skills through targeted personal development at the university and at the company