We place great importance on data protection. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular those set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Last revised: March 2020
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller
The data controller for data processing purposes is:
Christmann & Pfeifer Construction GmbH & Co. KG
In der Werr 11
Tel. +49 6464 929-0
Fax +49 6464 929-200
You can contact our data protection officer at the aforestated address or by sending an email to: datenschutz(at)cpbau.de.
2. Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to find our about personal or material circumstances about you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address .
3. Purpose and Scope of Data Processing
3.1. Server Log Files
Each time our website is visited, the web browser that you use automatically sends data to this website's server and stores it for a limited time in a so-called logfile. The following data is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the visitor's end user device,
- The date and time the site is accessed by the visitor,
- The website from which the visitor was led to our website, and
- The browser and operating system running on the visitor's device and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. The legitimate interest lies in guaranteeing the security and stability of our website.
3.2 Contact Form
If you use the contact form on our website to contact us, we process the personal data you provide us (among others your name and contact details). We use this data for the purpose of processing the contact request you made.
The legal basis for processing lies in Art. 6 para. 1 a) and lit. f) GDPR. Processing is necessary for communication with you and lies in the legitimate interest of the company.
3.3 Data Processing During the Application Process
When you entrust us with personal data in line with a job application (among others your name, contact details and application documents), these will only be processed in line with the job application. The purpose is the selection of an applicant for an employment contract. Your data will not be used for other processing purposes.
The legal basis for processing lies in the conduct of a pre-contractual relationship pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR in conjunction with § 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
3.4 Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
On this website we have only activated the IP anonymization function. This causes your IP address to be truncated within the geographical area of the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transfered to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will your complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operator and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not correlate your IP address – which is transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics – with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your web browser software; however we draw your attention to the fact that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can furthermore prevent the data relating to your usage of the website (including your IP address) that is generated by the cookie from being tracked and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin which is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can find more information on how Google Analytics handles user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
We have concluded a contract data processing agreement with Google and we implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities relating to the use of Google Analytics in full.
The use of Google Analytics takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing the user behavior in order to optimize both his web content and his advertising.
Click here to deactivate Google Analytics
In order to provide a technically flawless online offer, we use the Smartlook analysis software from Smartsupp.com s.r.o., Millay Horakove 13, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic.
This software records anonymised mouse movements and interactions on the page. Your personal data will not be transferred and no record will be assigned to any user. If personal data of you or a third party is displayed on the Website, Smartlook will automatically fade it out and does not record it at any time.
If you do not agree with the recording, you can deactivate it using the opt-out switch under Smartlook Opt-Out.
3.6 YouTube Functions
On this website the provider used components (videos) from the company YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We use YouTube videos in the "-extended data protection mode-" option offered by YouTube.
If you open a web page that contains an embedded video a connection is established with the YouTube servers and the content is displayed on the web page by sending a notification to your browser.
According to information from YouTube, when you view a video in "-extended data protection mode-" data is only sent to YouTube servers about which of our web pages you have visited, in particular. If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information is assigned to your YouTube membership account. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube membership account before visiting our website.
Google provides further information about data protection relating to YouTube under the following link: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
The use of YouTube components takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in effectively providing information to users, communicating with users and presenting the corporate profile on the Internet.
4. Disclosure of Information and Categories of Recipient
Personal data is only disclosed to third parties if
- You have expressly consented thereto pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR,
- Disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in preventing the data from being disclosed,
- If a statutory obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR exists and/or
- This is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with you.
Under the conditions stated above, categories of recipients of personal data can, in particular, include:
- Public agencies and other public authorities, in line with their sovereign tasks, provided we are obligated to disclose the data
- Contract data processors, for the provision of services such as the maintenance and servicing of IT systems, and
- Other companies, during the course of executing the contract.
5. Duration of Data Storage
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Your personal data will, therefore, only be stored for as long as required for achieving the stated purposes of data processing or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by the legislator. Following discontinuance of the respective purpose or expiry of these storage periods the corresponding data will be routinely deleted in accordance with the statutory regulations.
6. Transfer of Data to a Third Country
Your personal data may be transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area ("third country") and processed and stored there. Transfer of the data to a third country shall, in particular, take place if this is necessary for fulfilling a business relationship that exists with you or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or if you have granted us your consent for such data transfer. We will only transfer data to recipients that ensure the protection of your data pursuant to Art. 44 to 49 GDPR. Provided that data transfer is based on Art. 46 para. 2 GDPR and corresponding guarantees have been concluded, you are entitled to receive a copy of the corresponding agreement upon written request.
7. Automated Decision-Making
Automated decision-making, including profiling, does not take place.
8. Your Rights as a Data Subject
Provided your personal data is processed by us, you are - as the data subject - entitled to the following rights:
- Right of access to the processes personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR.
- Right to the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to the immediate erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- Right of data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- Right to object to data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if processing is performed for a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercising of official authority pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (e) GDPR or on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR.
Should you wish to assert one of the rights listed above, please contact our data protection officer. You will find the contact details under point 1.
Moreover, data subjects are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator, which is responsible for the place of their stay or work or for the place of the alleged violation.