We prefer not to talk about things - but to do them: Our company builds on quality. Primarily with personal accountability and self-commitment, but naturally with certified processes too. Our aim here is to carry over the quality and safety standards that we have developed - for instance during highly demanding power plant construction - into our knowledge cycle and, in turn, into your project too. Many of our clients assure us that our good reputation is tantamount to a seal of quality. Of this we are proud.
The companies in the construction division of the CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER Group have the certificates necessary for guaranteeing the assured product quality. Specifically, these are:
- Certificate of Management system as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Certificate of Conformity of Factory Production Control in accordance with EN 1090-2 (EXC4)
- Welding Certificate in accordance with EN 1090-2 (EXC4)
- Certificate of Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Manufacturer-Related Product Qualification (HPQ) in accordance with DBS 918 005 (EXC3DB)
- Quality Mark for Assembly Work with Metal Construction Elements for Roof, Ceiling and Wall Systems in accordance with IFBS
- Certificate for the Management System in accordance with the normative rules SCC**
- Certification on the Dimensioning and Preparation of Manufacturing Documents in accordance with the technical specifications set forth in EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3
- DSTV quality seal
Should you require more detailed information on one of these certifications or if you have any inquiries, we would be pleased to assist you at any time. Simply send an email to info(at)cpbau.de or or telephone us on +49 6464 929-0 an.