Construction of a New Sterile Item Supply Department
Turnkey Erection of a Sterile Item Supply Department
In Eschweiler, C + P erected a 1,600 square meter new building for the Sterile Item Supply Department of our client INSTRUCLEAN GmbH. Inside the building, the workplace of some 45 staff, surgical instruments, endoscopes and other medical devices are prepared for use by the health service. The site even includes a repair shop.
For the project C + P was responsible for the construction and fitting out. The contract encompasses the execution of
- Reinforced concrete structure
- Flat roof with trapezoidal covering, thermal insulation and impermeable membrane
- Roof drainage using a vacuum drainage system
- Facade made of sandwich panels
- Sectional doors
- Aluminum window bands with solar shading system (external blinds)
- Hall base of steel fiber-reinforced concrete and floor coverings
- Fitting out work for office, warehouse, workshop and production spaces including clean room requirements and TBS installations
- Outside facilities
|Place of construction||Eschweiler, North Rhine-Westphalia|
CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER.
The ideal network of specialists for your building project.
We realize customer-specific concepts as a complete turnkey solution with a high degree of certainty in terms of meeting schedules and budgets and in any desired construction material.
Construction requires regional support, so CHRISTMANN + PFEIFER is represented via several branches and production facilities throughout Germany.